Saturday 12 October 2013

My Favorite Kind Of Media



YouTubers are my inspirations! Ever since I discovered 
people like Joey, Alfie, Louise, Marcus, Sam, Joe, Caspar, Jim and many 
more who create these amazing online, YouTube blogs 
id rather sit on my laptop watching hours of vlogs then
T.V! these videos are so interesting to watch and they also make you laugh as well! when you enjoy a YouTubers video you start to get to know the person and start to look up to them.
they are all amazing, unique people!





Zoe Sugg (Zoella) 

Zoe Sugg is my favourite YouTuber of all time! she inspired me to do media and to just be a better person! I love watching Zoe because of so many different reasons! She Makes a range of different videos some being; vlogs, challenges, fashion hauls and so on. She is such an interesting person and has made a life for herself just by being her self and shearing it with the world through videos! Zoe is the perfect example of what I want to be like in my future because she is just the most genuine, beautiful woman I've come to know through the media.

No comments:

Post a Comment